- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
SnowSport 180 Utility Snow Plow
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Show the snow who’s boss with the SnowSport 180 Utility Snow Plow
- Works on most any SUV, truck or van with 8” -16” clearance under receiver
- Fits all standard front and rear 2" hitch receivers
- No hydraulics or electronics to deal with
- Motion-activated blade leaves the snow in a pile so you can focus on driving
- Blade is crafted from heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum
- Measures 84” L x 14.5” H and weighs just 56 lbs
- Heavy-duty push frame allows blade to move up and down with the terrain
- Frame holds blade in place while plowing and secures it for highway transport
- Marked plow edges provide easy blade visibility while driving forward or backward
- Temperature-sensitive cutting edge gets rigid in cold weather to cut tougher snow
- Stays flexible in warmer weather to create a squeegee effect
- Vehicle and terrain friendly
- Easy to install and use thanks to the self-adjusting blade
- Kit includes heavy-duty push frame with plow
- 1-year warranty on your SnowSport Plow and a 3-year warranty on the rubber cutting edge
Arm yourself for battle against Old Man Winter with the SnowSport 180 Utility Snow Plow. Perfect for Jeeps, vans, SUVs and trucks, the SnowSport 180 utility plow easily attaches to your front or rear hitch receiver. That way, you can blast the bluster head on or shove the snow in reverse.
The secret behind the SnowSport 180 snow plow is its motion-activated blade and special push frame. The blade moves up and down with the terrain, and leaves the snow in a neat pile to the side. The blade sides are clearly marked so you can always see where you're plowing. And, it does all this without expensive hydraulics and hard-to-install electronics.
The blade of your SnowSport 180 plow is crafted from heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum. The 1" thick rubber cutting blade adjusts to the temperature, getting harder as it gets colder to cut the tough stuff—and more flexible as it gets warmer to squeegee away the slush. And best yet, SnowSport backs your 180 Utility Snow Plow with a 1-year warranty on the plow and a 3-year warranty on the rubber cutting edge.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)