- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make sure you reach your destination safely with all-weather Bosch Wiper Blades
- Aerodynamic symmetrical spoiler provides a consistent, clear wipe under extreme conditions
- Patented beam design with an exclusive rubber technology
- Installs easily with a weather-shield double locking connector
- Smooth and quiet performance – consistent at highway speeds
- Your Bosch Windshield Wipers are backed by a 30-day warranty
Bosch Windshield Wipers ensure an open field of vision during even the worst of storms. These patented beam wipers are built to last 40% longer and provide a quieter sweep than other blades. Install in minutes with double locking connector. Perform at peak even on the highway. 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bosch Wiper Blade Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Fritz L (Hopewell Junction, NY) — Apr 21, 2019 11:22 AM
I F. Lang had a great experience purchasing the Bosch Wiper Blades and like to share the experience with you. After I entered the internet used the 800 number to call the and was quickly connected with a knowledgeable sales representative. To make the story short a got a excellent price for a great product. Thanks again I keep you in mind for my next purchase yours F.L.
Reviewed by Paula T (TRENTON, NJ) — Apr 10, 2018 5:30 AM
I have only had the bosch wipers on the car for a couple of weeks but we have had a lot of rain and the wipers did very well. The only complaint I have is that as a first time installer, the instructions on the wiper box were bad or next to non exiistant. I finally had to watch a bosch installation video and even then it wasn't that helpful. After an hour of muddling through I finally succeded. Really a good company with an excellent product should be able write better instructions.
Reviewed by Glenn S (HARWICH, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 Acura MDX — Mar 30, 2018 9:30 PM