- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your windshield clean – even under high winds – with a pair of Trico Force Wiper Blades
- Combines a robust superstructure with a patented swept-wing spoiler for durability and style
- Capable of slicing through wind speeds in excess of 135 mph
- VorTec aerofoil converts wind force for maximum windshield contact
- HighGlide-treated rubber element delivers a smoother, quieter wipe
- SWIFT Easy Connection Technology helps make short work of the installation process
- Wiper blades are available in lengths from 14” to 29”
- Your Trico Force Wiper Blades are sold individually and supported by a 30-day warranty
When you’re heading down the road in gale-force winds, the last thing you want or need is for your OE wiper blades to snap off and blow away. Luckily, a pair of Trico Force Wiper Blades won’t just hang tough under such an onslaught, but they actually work through cross-winds, buffeting truck winds and general traffic turbulence.
In the face of speeds in excess of 135 mph, these blades are guaranteed to stay in contact with your windshield and provide a smoother, quieter wipe. Attribute that to the HighGlide-treated rubber element and VorTec aerofoil, respectively with which each has been equipped. They also boast a resilient superstructure and patented swept-wing spoiler for long-lasting structural integrity and a unique look.
Don’t worry about getting them on, either – integrated SWIFT Easy Connection Technology makes short work of the installation process. Available in lengths ranging from 14” to 29”, your Trico Force Wiper Blades are sold individually and backed by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Trico Force Wiper Blade Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lawrence W (AURORA, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Hyundai Veracruz — Jan 29, 2018 10:26 AM
After installing both blades and being in a rain/snow fall I notice that the right side blade (passenger side) was not hitting in the center on each sweep. I checked and cleaned the blade several times but nothing helped to get rid of the center area that did not clean the windshield. The driver's side worked well!