- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your windshield looking as clear as new with the premium beam blade of Trico NeoForm Wipers
- Enjoy OE quality with the added performance bonus of a Teflon wiper blade surface protector for a smoother wipe and longer life
- Memory curve steel beam helps you maintain uniform pressure for the clearest possible wipe
- Exclusive dual-point coupler eliminates streaking
- Durable through extreme weather conditions from sun and rain to snow and mud
- Available in various lengths – ranging from 14” to 28”
- Your Trico NeoForm Wiper Blades are covered by a 30-day warranty
Keep the road ahead clear – no matter how extreme the weather conditions are – by outfitting your ride with the premium beam blade of Trico NeoForm Wipers.
An OE-quality replacement that adds the additional performance bonus of a Teflon wiper blade surface protector for a smoother wiper and a longer life, these state-of-the-art replacement wipers also utilize a memory curve steel beam to provide uniform pressure for a clear wipe and an exclusive dual-point coupler that eliminates streaking.
Durable enough to withstand the most extreme weather conditions, from sun and rain to snow, mud and more, Trico NeoForm Wiper Blades come in several lengths ranging from 14” to 28” and are covered by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Trico NeoForm Wiper Blade Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Valerie L (Kenilworth, NJ) — Feb 09, 2019 9:16 AM
I had on Rainx which were only a few months old but as soon as I put them on, I always had a huge streak on my windshield and was so annoying. I always thought the more you pay the better they are, well I was wrong. These costs less, fit perfectly and clean my windows with no streaks. Love them and will reorder
Reviewed by Emmett P (Hixson, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Tucson — Oct 03, 2018 8:22 PM