- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade to Windex Exceptional Performance Wiper Blades for a clear windshield with every stroke
- Coated natural rubber ensures streak-free visibility
- Tested to withstand up to 500,000 wipes
- Aerodynamic spoiler offers superior performance even at high speeds
- Patented beam blade technology delivers all-season performance
- Ideal replacement option for most vehicles
- Universal adapter system is included and easy to use
- Windex Exceptional Performance Wiper Blades are sold separately
- Your Windex Exceptional Performance Wiper Blades carry a 1-year warranty
Upgrade your line of sight with one simple and affordable aftermarket accessory. Ditch the debris that can build up on your windshield by upgrading to a high-quality set of Windex Exceptional Performance Wipers. The patented beam technology is designed to provide constant pressure on every stroke which ensures streak-free performance and crystal-clear visibility.
Manufactured from natural rubber and coated for added durability, heavy-duty Windex Performance Windshield Wipers are tested to withstand up to 500,000 wipes. Thanks to innovative designs like the aerodynamic spoiler this wiper blade delivers superior performance at highway speeds and in all weather conditions.
Windex Performance Wiper Blades are an ideal replacement option for most vehicles, domestic and import, and come equipped with an easy-to-use universal adapter system for quick installation. Windex Exceptional Performance Wiper Blades are sold separately and carry a 1-year warranty.
Windex Exceptional Performance Wiper Blades Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Hans L (NEW ORLEANS, LA) Reviewed for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Mar 25, 2016 6:05 AM
These are good wipers (I purchased a set for one of my other vehicles). However, there are so many adapters and the instructions are very difficult. They were impossible to install - I ordered a set for a Mercedes E350 and while it said that they would fit I could not find a way to install them. I broke one and ended up returning the other. A good product but if you have a simple wiper blade you may want to pay the extra $$ and go to the dealership.
Reviewed by Bruce B (MCDONALD, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Sep 03, 2015 2:55 AM